Just Be Joyful - JBJ

Lately I enjoy their reality show, "Just Be Joyful JBJ" on Vlife [sad because I don't have Naver :'( ] Someone suggest me to watch them when I have this high fever and need to rest and be quarantined at home. (don't worry I already feel better but still have to wear mask)...
How can I explain this...eemm.. they sometimes weird and crazy but you can't help smile and laugh on every weird things they do..they also so dork, even the quite member..Thanks to them I feel so much better and smile even when I sick and having this headache. So I started follow them..on every SNS on instagram, twitter, vlife...you name it...kekekeke...and now I fall in love with them (Sorry CNBLUE..don't worry I'm I rooted for you guys)..when they officially debut I cannot stop smiling and having this kind "oh my kids already on success path" feeling..and already order their album (waiting with patient ..kekeke..love all their songs in this mini album..
Fantasy - catchy and have this sexy feeling and it keep plying in my head..
Say My Name - still can feel the sexy but what I love is the combination fast and harmony singing..
Ride with me -  It pop and love it
As if in a Dream (like a dream) - the only ballad song and my favorite song. the only thing lack is can't having SungKyun voice enough here..want more his voice in this song.. :'(
The last song ...well I have to wait the album to arrive first..
hopefully they can be success and have  bright future..also hope they can extent their contract and stay longer than just 7 month. Maybe same with Wanna One time.. :)

So guys enjoy this M/V ..from JBJ - Fantasy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sambungan bab1 Falsafah: Pendekatan falsafah

Orange marmalade - another vampire ^o^ story

Kverts Fashion SHow - Adnan Hassan Collection 2