No. Episode: 16 Cast: This drama start with Lee Hyeon life as a child. His father an psychiatrist for criminal. One day he meet with Lee Joon Young (Lee Joon Ho's birth name) who change everything. Lee Joong Min (Jeon Kwang Jeol)start to suspect his genius son Lee Hyeon as a monster and might become like Lee Joon Young. He confining his son from the outside world. However, what he don't realise that his other son Min was the one with monster's instinct. Then when Lee Joon Young escaped from prison he come to Lee Joong Min's house,he kill him and take his son Min with him. While Lee Hyeon was raised by Lee Joon Young's friend Im Ji Eun( Hyun Ji Soo)after his death. After years later, Lee Hyeon become criminal profiler and Min become successful lawyer (of cause Lee Hyeon don't know that and don't realise he was Min when he meet with the lawyer because he been told that his younger brother was dead). Lee Hyeon meet Cha Ji An a detective (her f...
Don't know why I'm being hesitate to watch this drama at the beginning... maybe because I might will compare it with Taiwan version. Honestly, I was fond with Taiwan version. Almost every year I will re-watched it. It fun and really interesting. Then my friends asked me to watch Korea version.. I should give it try I think... *sigh .... I told already I will compare them.. For first 30 minute in 1st episode I really frustrated with Lee Gun character. However Min Yong character make me smile.. Oh really love Jang Na Ra. She portrays the character really well just like what I imagine.. Lee Gun play by Jang Hyuk ( he good actor actually just the character :( ) little bit off with my imagination. at some point he remind me with So Ji Sub and Cha Seung Won. Sometime he give me Yoon Sang Hyun vibe. :) well it keep me confuse * -* ...... well I will try to keep watching it :) with open mind and heart kekkekeke
Usually I always wrote about drama, K-drama, song, singer, favourite novels (ooohh I'm not post about this stuff for a long time) and so on...but today let talk about food. Actually, I not feeling so well lately. Global warming, raining , busy life (which make me skip my meal) and everything going on make me sick and tired. Doctors is not an option right now. They will lecture me and maybe giving me some extra vitamin which I might put them aside. Sorry doc!! So let we prevent that situation from occur. Shall we? Then I found this video on Youtube, Beaksu recipe by Maangchi .Looks yummy so I give it a try. Really easy and totally delicious ..Debak!!! psstt...my mom like it and even my picky eater little brother eat it quietly (I saw it huhuhu). The result I don't have a chance to take a photo :( It gone already. Oh well maybe next time. You should try it. It good for sore throat and cough. It similar with Chinese double boil pears but somehow different. Here the video and ...
Comments
Post a Comment